You have reached the part of the remodeling journey where you get to see your remodeling vision brought to life. This is an exciting time for you and for us! After spending time getting to know you and your family, understanding your functional needs, and your aesthetic preferences, we are ready to present your custom project plans at the Design Review meeting. It’s time for the grand reveal!
During the meeting, we will present you with floor plans, elevations and 3D renderings of your project. Our photo-realistic 3D renderings allow you to visualize your new space with the layout and finishes selected. We will walk you through these renderings, the scope of your remodel, point out architectural details, and answer any questions you may have.
Here are some questions we’ll make sure to discuss during your meeting
1. Does the design resolve the functional challenges of your previous floor plan? We consider everything from traffic flow and storage, to appliance placement and lighting.
2. Is it reflective of your personal style? You should love the selections and how they fit in with the rest of your home.
3. Are your must-haves incorporated? If you requested specific materials, architectural details, window placements, etc. we want to make sure they are reflected in the plan.
4. What is the project time frame? Construction start and completion dates are discussed.
5. What are the next steps? We will outline what the next steps are and answer any and all questions you may have!
Now that your Design Review is complete, it’s time to bring your dream space to life through construction. We are excited to get started!